Tuesday 10 July 2007

Proud as Punch


We received the boy's school reports yesterday. What can I say, apart from absolutely outstanding. Proud isn't the word. Every subject was given over to praise and "a pleasure to teach". We do our best to make sure they're polite and attentive in school, but short of being in class with them, you have to hope they won't let you down.
Two more days of Hell's own shift to go. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel before some bastard comes along and turns it off! I want to try and remain positive so no more bitching about it. All the drivers have to do it and this week its my turn. GET OVER IT!!!!!
No time to do any more. Lovely job to go to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog right here! Also your web site quite a bit up very
fast! What host are you using? Can I am getting your
affiliate hyperlink on your host? I desire my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

My blog post ... chris farrell review